If you’ve been procrastinating shopping for a Valentine’s Day gift for your beloved, don’t even worry. I’ve got you covered. I compiled a list of seven sure-to-impress gifts for both the ladies and the fellas out there. Even if you aren’t spending February 14 with a significant other and just happen to really like a holiday celebrating love (I’m right there with you on that), these could be some perfect presents for other people you’d like to shower with your affection. There are no rules here.
I tried to gather items at all price points from places you can run out to in the next few days–Target, Anthropologie, Nordstrom Rack–except for one Amazon item during a minor brain fart. Eh, that one you can just wrap up the receipt for and tell her (or him) it’s in the mail. She(he)’ll be stoked either way. Trust me.
Enjoy the day of love, drink mimosas and coffee, and have lots of chocolate this weekend. And let me know in the comments what you plan to get (or have already gotten for) your honey!
1. Anthropologie — Wing Necklace ($128): You will never go wrong with a dainty pendant necklace.
2. Kendra Scott — Taylor Gold Stud Earrings in Iridescent Drusy ($80): I like the simple, yet diva, quality of these studs. Many-a-girl could rock them.
3. Target — Daizie Sleep Jogger Coral Rose ($12): Why not get Valentine’s roses in sweat pants form? They won’t die, and you can eat chocolate in them guiltlessly (we like you, stretchy waistband).
4. Target– Bodum 8-cup Press Coffee ($41): Fancy coffee (or tea!) presses are heart eye emoji-inducers, indeed.
5. Urban Outfitters — Yes Please by Amy Poehler ($29): I don’t know about you, but girl power books–and funny ones, at that–are my kind of gift.
6. Amazon — Fire TV Stick ($40): Netflix, Hulu, HBU NOW, Amazon Video (and more!): all. In. One. Place. This’ll bring “Netflix and chill” to a whole ‘nother level.
7. Urban Outfitters — Crosley X UO Cruiser Briefcase Portable Vinyl Record Player ($99): Sweet tunes crooning from a record-player-disguised-as-suitcase is probably one of the better uses I’ve seen for luggage.
1. Target — Apple TV 32 GB ($129): When all else fails: technology gift. And, hey, why not an Apple TV?
2. Sephora — Dior SAUVAGE ($72): This is what John wears. This is what you want your man to wear. Promise.
3. Nordstrom Rack — Skagen Men’s Hald Watch ($80): I love a man in a trendy watch.
4. Target — Calphalon Kitchen Essentials Forged Cutlery Set ($129): Even if your guy doesn’t cook, they’ll usually get excited about fancy knives regardless.
5. Target — Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband ($99): This one’s a gentle and quiet, but loving, push.
6. J. Crew Factory — I Love You Hearts Boxers ($13): I mean, c’mon. Cheesy boxers are great.
7. Target — Threshold Variety Beer Glass Set of 6 ($20): I won’t say I’ve given these to John as a gift for another occasion, but I will say–OK, I did and he loved them.